Please contact the building that your child will be attending:
High School Office: 513-897-2776 Middle School Office: 513-897-4706
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30-3:30
Elementary School Office: 513-897-2761
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30
To start the registration process:
- Please download and complete a student registration packet prior to enrolling at the school.
- Please call the building secretary to schedule an appointment.
- Please also bring items required for registration including:
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Social Security Card
- Custody or court papers (if applicable)
- Photo I.D. of the parent or guardian
- Immunization Records
- Proof of residency such as a rental or lease agreement, a deed or a settlement statement. The parent or guardians name MUST APPEAR on the legal proof of residency document. If the documents are in any other persons name, THAT person MUST be present with a photo I.D.
If you are unable to access the registration packet electronically, the packets are available in the main office of each school.