ENROLLMENT FOR 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN):
Parent/Legal Guardian – Click on “new account” and register yourself as a parent/guardian. You will then receive an email prompting you to confirm and complete your registration and add your student(s).
STEP 2: Gather the following required documentation needed to complete enrollment:
Original Birth Certificate- Copies will not be accepted.
Parent/Guardian Driver License or State Identification Card
Copy of IEP/ETR/504 (if applicable)
Custody paperwork - fully executed and time/date stamped (if applicable)
Copy of last Report Card and/or Transcript
Records Request- Click here: Consent for release of records
Immunization Records as follows:
- Elementary School – All vaccines up to date
- Middle School – All vaccines up to date; 7th grade will need Meningococcal & TDAP
- High School – All vaccines up to date; 12th grade will need Meningococcal
Proof of Residency (two of the following):
- Mortgage Statement and/or property deed if owner
- Current Rental/Lease Agreement if renting
- DP&L or Vectren statement
- Building Contract with move-in date; if building in WLS district
STEP 3: Click https://wlsregistration.youcanbook.me/ to make an appointment online. A separate appointment must be made for each student being enrolled. You MUST have an appointment scheduled to finalize your child’s enrollment with Wayne Local Schools. ALSO, STEP 1 - FINAL FORMS - MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT.
STEP 4: Bring all the required documents to your appointment. All appointments will be held at Waynesville Elementary School, 659 Dayton Road, Waynesville.
Questions: Please email Mrs. Omalee Stephenson - firstname.lastname@example.org